Throwing down the gauntlet on blogging itself, my Mother has decided not to play fair, in this already much too jaded world. It seems she is most interested in getting a peak at NWTLO, and has decided to hold her own site hostage, from yours truly, until she does so.

She is under the impression, that what's good for the goose, is good for the gosling. In other words, if I can read her blog, she ought to be able to read mine. But, of course, that's not exactly the easy solution. After all, I've been writing for the past 6 months or so, and have just barely managed to keep the self-editing to a minimum.

Trying to say what I mean, and mean what I say, has brought to light many of my so called dark, hidden secrets. While it doesn't bother me to know, that 100's of complete strangers have feasted their eyes on my words, the thought of my Mom perusing the pages worries me. How would she interrupt everything it is I've had to say?

So that is a thought, I have to mull over for a while, whether or not to allow her access to all the information contained herein. With a key comes knowledge, and an open door that invites you in.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs