Contrary to popular belief, I don't actually have an agent. Although after my last performance, (rewinding back to about 5 minutes ago) I might want to think about hiring one ... I did after all, put on quite the show for my next door neighbors.

How was I to know that they were OUTSIDE, chilling on their porch, as I was locking down the house for the night ... Yeah, I know it was my fault, since normally, one would be wearing a shirt when standing in front of a glass door ... BUT in my defense, it is unnaturally hot for a summer night in New York state.

On the bright side, at least I've got the kind of blog, that actually lives up to its name ...

Now that I'm done flashing the neighbors, I think an early night is just what the doctor ordered, to calm my nerves from this very tedious day.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs