Put your money where my mouth is ... Or should I say where my text is.

You may have noticed by now, a newly added link on the sidebar of my page. A most wonderful idea, and an upcoming event I'm proud to say I'll be participating in, on July 26th. I urge you to lay down a little green for a good cause.

It should be no big surprise, that I've chosen RAINN as my charity of choice.

That being said, I promise to do my best and complete a full 24 hours of nothing but extreme Nakedness. If you can pledge, I can blog ... even if it means downing serious quantities of Mountain Dew and belting out Barbara Streisand tunes for hours.

Come on you know you want to Sponsor me in the 2003 Blogathon! I promise, it will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs