The next person who irritates me today, is going to wish they never got out of bed this morning! My list of demands are as follows ... I want an office, with no windows, no doors, no phones and not a single body, other than mine in it! I've had it! I've had it! I've had it! Grrrrrrrowl!

When did it become socially acceptable to trade simple pleasantires for stinging barbs? Instead of a friendly hello, and a good morning to you, you get your face ripped off before you even manage to hit the front door. Instead of "How was your day?", on arriving home, you get some nasty comment about taking your shoes off before entering the house because, praise the Lord, someone actually managed to figure out what a vacuum was! What the hell?? Did I have the look of a person who just walked through a pasture of cow shit?

Crap like this, gets my dander up! Rudeness by strangers is one thing, rudeness by family members, especially younger sisters, is quite another. And I have reached my maximum capacity level for the day!

I'm going to go find a cold beverage, relax in my favorite comfy chair and I'm not going to cook dinner, until I am damn good and ready! Anyone who has a problem with that, can just contact my agent!

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs