It seems I spoke too soon. Not even 5 seconds after submitting my post, I could hear the patter of little feet overhead. Armed with blanket, teddy bear and some really serious bed hair, KC trudged down the stairs with eyes half closed. Still in her semiconscious state, she managed to fit more words in one breath, than the micro machine man.

"Mom ... Can we go see Sinbad today? Can you get me something for breakfast? Can we do something fun today? Can I play outside later? When are we going to the Renaissance Festival? Can we go there today? Can I wear a costume? Can I bring a friend? Can I get my picture done alone? Can I change the channel?"

My answers in their respective order, "No. Yes. Aunt Amy is taking you to a parade later. Sure. Soon. No. Not for seventy dollars a pop. No way. We'll see. If you must."

So now we are watching SpongeBob SquarePants and I'm about to go fix the little princess something good to eat, while she kicks back on the couch.

It seems the picture we had done the first time around at the Renaissance festival had the right of it. The caption reads, "Princess KC and her servant and Queen Stacey."

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs