If you haven't seen it, wake up, get out of bed and get to it!

Pirates of the Caribbean, is this summers best kept secret. Despite the trailer, which gives off the distinct impression of nothing special, a true gem in this movie lies.

Johnny Depp was magnificent, and devilishly handsome in an arrrgh, shiver me timbres sort of way. Proving that the romance of the high seas is alive and well for this landlubbing lady. Give me naught but torn bits of fabric to wear, a smoldering look from Captain Jack and I'll be more than happy to just swab my days away contentedly. Although my nights may very well be spent in a more pleasing way ...

Captain Jack however, is no match for Orlando Bloom, now that he's lost his blonde elfin look. I simply cannot make any comment right now that would do him any justice for such a superb performance, though wonderful would begin to describe. As would charming, dashing, handsome, and a plethora of other complimentary adjectives. I am infused with love ...

Well, a girl can always dream ... or hope to dream when she goes to bed, as I am about to do.

May the seas be calm and your skies be clear.

jack shiny



No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs