5 Bad Things That Happened Today

5. The Chinese delivery guy was LATE bringing lunch! Cold pork
fried rice is very unappealing! (Mildly irritating.)

4. The power went out again (from yet another thunderstorm)
cancelling the preset time record on my VCR. Hence I missed all but the last 15 minutes, of the one and only show I watch on a daily basis. (Yes, I admit it, I am addicted to CHARMED. I wish it could be something a little more earth shattering for you, but there it is.)

3. Very false rumors were being spread about my love life at work.
None of them were true ... Truth be told, it was far more depressing than it was irritating.

2. An order that got all messed up last week, got screwed up even
worse this week! This of course, after I had promised, on
everything I hold dear, that there would be absolutely no more
problems with this order! Shipping, in its infinite wisdom,
packed the order off to New Hampshire, when it was supposed
to go to Maine. (Calgon, take me away!)

And the number one highly irritating moment of my day ...

1. KC's behavior in an after work shopping expedition was nothing
short of awful! It was embarrassing, it was ridiculous and it is
the reason why she's already in bed! "Don't mess with me ...
I'm the Mom." I tell her. But for some reason, she still clings
to the belief that someday the odds may change and she just
might come out the victor in a Mom Vs. Daughter match. Oh, I
so don't think so ...

On a positive note, I got 3 new shirts which I absolutely love. They are quite "boobalicious" for lack of a better word. Thank you genetics!

I've raised a depressing total of $10.00 for RAINN. Surely 24 hours of around the clock blogging deserves a little bit more than that ... Please, please, please consider supporting a really good cause. Sponsor me in the 2003 Blogathon!

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs