Recycled News

Subject: hey...Question
Date: 3/9/2005 12:21:44 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: Jo
To: Stacey

Hey ...

how are things going for you?? Question: my RA found out about MIA HAMM STER, and basically he didn't yell at me, but told me I could no longer have her, and that after break, he would be checking to make sure that she was actually gone. With that said, I was wondering if you would legally adopt her? If you would, that would be great, if not, I'll ask the other sister ... But let me know, also, I doubt dad will allow me to keep her at our house over break, so if you would adopt her, could you also house her earlier over later? I can still come and do the cage and what not. Just let me know, please, and lo siento. Why did the word have to get out?? Thanks

Jo


Shit ... I think I'm the proud NEW owner of a hamster!!! Damn, damn, and double damn.

3 comments:

Orbling said...

Congratulations. :)

Just keep it away from the cats, and give it finished toilet rolls to chew up, they like those.

My brother just gives me proof-reading and requests to buy presents....

KC said...

I'd rather get presents and do proof reading ...

When I was a kid, I had hamsters and mice ... Eight of them to be exact and as my Mother said, "Eight is enough." (I blame science. If I hadn't been so interested in proving the hybrid cross, none of this would have ever happened.)

I wonder if Jo is planning on coming home every week from college to clean the cage or if it's just a while she's on break sort of thing.

I think I'm going to have to get some clarification on that and a promise that this adoption will only be a foster care situation until she moves off campus.

I can't believe I'm even thinking about taking in another animal!

If suckers are born everyday, then today must be my birthday.

KC said...

It's already here ... So much for thinking of a clever excuse to say no ...

Damn.

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs