The Irritating Lady Next Door

Call me a stuck up snob, call me set in my ways, call me whatever it is you want, but when it comes to my neighbor in TH #4, the one thing you can always call me is irritated.

Once again she's managed to fuck up our parking lot system by parking in my spot, and allowing her endless caravan of company to park in everyone else's! (Common courtesy be damned after all!) And it's quite obvious that it hasn't occurred to her that people who don't live here should park someplace other than in a resident's spot! Especially when the rain is pouring down and the wind is whipping at 45 mph! (Exclamation points should be noted here.)

And it's all I can do to keep myself in check and not go marching down to her door and give her a piece of my mind. (Albeit it may be a small one with the way my day has gone today.) One which would include how loud she talks outside my door after midnight, the never ending company she has that never ever seem to leave, but feel free to act like they pay rent and live here and the fact that Sheila (my nice next door neighbor) - on more than one occasion - has taken it upon herself to pick up the trash blowing around the yard, because Kathy has been too LAZY to lift the lid of the garbage receptacle and place her bags inside the dumpster!

If only I had the power of eviction!

(I'd bitch more but it's time to get KC to dance class.)

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs