Monday Out of Bed Blues

It's too early to face the world, but face the world I will this morning. Meanwhile the tooth situation remains the same, that is at least until tomorrow morning when I go see Dr. R yet again. And this time, I don't care if I've got to give my greatest performance of whining, he will take this shard out of my mouth, even if it requires some intense pulling on his part and some intense pain for my part. I just can't take it anymore ...

But enough from me, I've got to get ready, and let the car warm up for at least half an hour if I hope to leave on time today. It's -6 below and a bit chilly.

7 comments:

Orbling said...

I had out of bed blues too this morning, I was still up at 7.30am (ruddy internet with it's flashing lights), and was sitting next to an open window with less clothing than required. So was a little blue to look at.

KC said...

Open windows? A meager amount of clothes? Hmmm ... Something sounds a bit funny about that. :)

Orbling said...

ROFL, god I hadn't thought about it like that.

The curtains were closed. Not an exhibitionist just yet. Just start getting ready for bed, keep typing, finish getting ready, still on the machine, few hours later, still on the machine - albeit frozen.... daylight returns, better go to bed....

KC said...

I wonder if I should worry that I think like that ... Hmmm ... Nah.

Speaking of bed, I've got to go back there.

Orbling said...

Shouldn't worry about thinking like that, you have at least half the world population on your side. LOL

Bed, you're telling me... I'm 5 hours ahead of you, and I've got to get up at 8am... plus I've got 2 hours of work to do before bed. Oh dear. 'tis the season to be flipping knackered.

KC said...

Good Lord! Stop posting comments, get your work done and get some sleep ... I'd hate to think I were responsible for you giving your neighbors another barely clothed exhibition show in front of your window!

And please ... Don't confuse me with all the time difference stuff. My fragile mind can't handle it. :)

Orbling said...

LOL, well not to worry - who knows where the time goes? (or so the song goes...)

Just got to do a quick post wishing everyone a joyous yule, and then I can start. :)

It's the longest night of the year anyhow, so at least I'm timing it right.

Sleep peacefully.

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs