Insanity

Can't eat. Can't drink. Can't speak. Can't sleep. And now can't blog!

My list of grievances today is long and lengthy. Starting with the fact that I just lost another post as I pressed the publish button. And had I taken the advice of one of my readers, to write my post someplace other than on blogger itself and then transfer it over later, I wouldn't have to be writing this all again! So as my first official gripe, Blogger please pull yourself together, stop dumping my damn posts and update my damn profile page to make it current instead of making it look like my last post was on November 5th!

But my major grievance is my GD mouth, where despite another trip to Dr. R and his bone chiseling device of torture, I'm in no better shape than I was yesterday! Which means I'm in fucking agonizing pain! How else am I supposed to feel with a piece of sharp, protruding bone fragment sticking out my gum and ripping my tongue to shreds?

But am I bitter?

You damn well better bet that I am! As bitter as I am over having never been to Disney World! But don't even get me started on that because I may just throw the sort of temper tantrum that would put a group of three year olds to shame!

On another note ... Anyone want to explain the whole concept of BlogShares with me? It seems someone has placed NWTLO on an imaginary stock market ... I wonder if I should invest?

2 comments:

Ron Simpson said...

hey Stacy .. sorry to hear about the tooth pain again .. as for the blogger issue about your last post showing as Nov 5 .. there is a "known issues" link on the blogger help page .. in it is this post ..

Stats collection has been temporarily turned off, so you will not see your post count increasing on your dashboard or profile. We plan to restore this functionality in the short term but have needed to stop collecting the information for now in order to stabilize the database servers.

As far as blogshares .. never heard of it .. congrats in any case

Ron

KC said...

Thanks Ron for the generous input of knowledge ... At least now I know that blogger isn't singling me out personally ... If only you had the power to solve my teeth problems now, I'd be all set.

:)

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs