Tree of Wonder

As in wonder how long it will take the kitten to cause it to come crashing down. In the span of three hours, I've had to scold her more than a dozen times, chase her around the house as she made like a dog with a silver sparkled snowflake in her mouth, and then proceeded to climb up the trunk of the tree like little sister to Simba. So who could blame me for being a bit apprehensive about leaving Octavia and the tree alone tomorrow while I'm at work. But as with most things, you've got to trust that fate won't deal you a shitty hand.


In the meantime, I have to admit that I'm watching the Survivor finale and am more than overjoyed that Eliza just got the proverbial boot. Someday I'm going to talk CBS into doing another clever take off on reality. I'd call it Office Survivor ... And I already know who I'd be voting out.

Until tomorrow people, my brain cells are going on vacation.


No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs