Under the Weather

I had a feeling late last night when my throat started to feel a bit patchy and my head a bit woozy that I was starting to feel a bit unwell. Now I am quite certain that I am on the road to illville, sitting here with my face flushed and hot to touch, head pounding like a dozen hammers, and a throat that feels as raw as an ice skating pond after closing.

Technically speaking, I have a low grade fever. Something that wouldn't normally concern me terribly, except I cannot take the pain meds for the bone shard along with medicine to fight the cold. Hence I must make a decision on which is more important ... A decision I should say is a toss up at the moment.

Be that as that may, and considering I'm all sorts of tired, I think I'll say goodnight and talk to you all tomorrow. To those of you awaiting response for emails you've sent, rest assured the words are in my brain and will be forthcoming as soon as I've taken a nap, and set myself to rights.

3 comments:

Orbling said...

Pain of one kind or another is not a decision you should have to make. Try to soothe the throat with some natural remedies, honey, lemon, ipecachuana, propolis maybe...

Hope you feel better when you wake.

*thinks soothing thoughts*

KC said...

Okay, I've managed to catch the common cold and I have to say it sucks. I am however packing throat lozenges, since it's a bit late now for the echinacea to do its job.

Fun, fun, fun ...

:)

Orbling said...

It'll still help, best just to keep up your vitamins, loads of fruit. Combine with as much sleep as you can manage.

Hope it doesn't last long...

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs