If there was ever a scarier question a Mom could overhear her daughter ask, it surely would be this, "Chris. Do you have a hockey puck?"

I'm tempted. But no, I am not going to ask, and since he doesn't have one anyway, I don't need to worry either.

So now the kids are playing upstairs and hopefully not trashing KC's room, anymore than it already is. As usual, I've given Chris the Barbie reminder, and he has promised that he will try to refrain from disconnecting the heads from their bodies and using them as small projectiles.

I can almost hear the Barbies from here, sighing in relief.

So tonight is a school night, and I am VERY excited about that. There's something about getting back into the old routine that makes me a happy girl. Of course, it's also nice that the babysitting fees of summer are about to see a drastic reduction.

Hello money, I'd like you to meet my wallet ...

Well, off to prepare dinner (Chicken Parm), pick clothes out for tomorrow (unless KC decides to pipe in), and get the minor child fed and to bed.

Ahhhh ... Music to my ears.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs