I'm not holding my breath, but hopefully in the next few weeks, NWTLO, will be getting a much needed face lift.

Utilizing the talents of my sister Audrey, the resident artist of our clan, and her friends at the Maryland Institute of Art, majoring in graphic design, my plans should be moving full steam ahead, transferring NWTLO into a more personal sphere of existence from its current cookie cutter image.

More later. As witnessed by the email I just received from Brenda, she needs to talk to me and she needs to talk to me now.

How the f**k am I supposed to call you the f**k back if your f**king phone is going to be f**king busy all f**king night.....F**K!

(Oh my ... Such language!)

Night y'all!

By the way ... Tuesday's have now been nominated as the official step on a scale day. Today's results ... Down 5 lbs. Who's the girl?

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs