And the winds are howling outside my door ...

It's a little eerie. When the wind hits my front door just right, it makes this high pitched wooing sound like a wailing ghost. Not exactly the best thing to hear in the middle of the night, when you are curled up in your bed all alone.

You'd think I'd be a little used to it by now, but it still makes my teeth chatter.

More strange dreams last night, Unfortunately, there's not time for details so a quick synopsis this morning will have to do. Hmmm ... Maybe I'll just type the keywords.

A lost love, Sean Connery, at a party, bicycles (not me riding this time and not magical), phone calls, confessions and finally happily ever after.

Absolutely no doubt when I woke up this morning, that it was all a dream. (sigh)

Oh hello-well ... (snicker) I must be off for a day of fun filled excitement abounding with happiness and good thoughts.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs