Oooh ... I'm so excited! We have spell checker now! Well, that alone might just make my day today.

And here I was just about to post that I was too tired to post, since I've spent the last hour and a half working on my sister's Jodi's first turn in college English paper.

I tweaked it just a little. Alright, maybe just a little bit more than a lot. But I couldn't help myself. I am a word addict and when I hear a sentence that is said all wrong, I feel like it is my civic duty to change it.

Hopefully, Jodi won't be too put out by all the revisions. My advice, Go on take the money and run ... Who sings that anyway ... The Steve Miller Band? I can't recall and I'm not going to look it up tonight. If anyone knows, feel free to email me if I'm wrong. Or just email me in general, since all I've gotten lately are forwarded spam messages.

Woops, I almost forgot to use the spell checker!

Stay247@aol.com ... Come on and drop a line.

(Spell check complete ... It looks like this post is a go!) Hiya Mom!

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs