Another day, another dollar.

If I were working early shift this week, I'd be pretty much screwed this morning, since I am running a little bit behind. But since I'm not, working the early shift that is, I figured I'd make some time to blog.

I'm supposed to help a friend out after work today, taking some black and white photos of her band to be printed in a local crier, but it doesn't look good.

According to the local weather report, it's clear skies this morning and nothing but rain and thunderstorms for the remainder of the afternoon. Not exactly advantageous picture taking weather, though it may just work out in my favor ...

Dad, Becky and Jen are going to see Ronnie Milsap in concert this afternoon, meaning that Dad won't be able to get KC off the bus.

I couldn't really remember who the guy was, until Dad supplied me with a little background information. At least now I know who to credit, whenever someone makes me wait, forcing me to sing Any Day Now at the top of my lungs. But anyhoo, since he's not going to be home, it will be up to me to fly to the sitters immediately following work to pick my little princess up.

Well, no sense worrying about it now. None of it is going to happen today, if I don't finish getting ready for work and get both KC and I out the door in the next 30 minutes.

Ugh ... It's MONDAY!

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs