And the dreams were even weirder last night ...

I met my alter ego, a slightly younger version of my present self, named Azee, who could travel through time by riding a magic bicycle and had a penchant for going through giant mud holes.

She also played a mean game of table tennis, at an exclusive country club which let just about anyone in, including visitors from the future and her friends.

She even met a boy last night. Well, a man actually, and he was much older than she was. But it was love, despite the fact that he held some sort of political position and was trying to kill her.

I'm quite sure the dream could have kept going, but she settled down in a very nice house in Virginia, dumped the psycho boyfriend and for all intents and purposes lived happily ever after, just as my alarm clock gave the ring to wake me up.

As for me, I am going to stop watching television at least an hour before I go to bed. It's interrupting my beauty sleep!

Here's to a much better day at work today ... It's payday, so it can't be all that bad.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs