KC and I went shopping tonight and managed to come home with a little money still left in our pockets. An unusual experience, considering that we normally get attacked by the impulse buying bug.

But, we did good tonight and just said no, even when a particularly appealing outfit shouted our name, while dancing a jig on the rack.

We stopped, felt the fabric, admired the color and then quickly moved on, before the item attempted to leap into our awaiting hands.

I think this was the first time, I've actually managed to go into a store, with a set shopping list and only come out with those actual items.

But then again, mmmmmm ... maybe not.

OK! So the plan had actually been to only get KC new sneakers (On SALE) and I ended up getting a pair myself. But since my last pair of treads were worn to the bottom, I felt that I was justified in buying myself a new pair ... and considering they were On SALE, it was a bonus buy!

Of course, I'll say just about anything to convince myself, that I really don't have a shopping addiction. I am, after all, just used to the finer things ... (Yeah, I know ... I'm laughing too.)

On another note, the weatherman just said something about lake effect ... I must have heard wrong, cause the only lake effect I know about, is of the white, flaky, snowy kind and damn it, it's September! This better be someones idea of a really bad joke!

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs