Ow ... Head in PAIN! Need sleep badly, must crawl upstairs, climb in bed, find pillow and close eyes before alarm shrills.

Alarm? On a SATURDAY? Why surely you jest ...

Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!!

Made grave error in judgment when telling boss (as he was laughing hysterically) that I was indeed coming in (to work for free) on a Saturday, to catch up on some credits needing to be written. Boss almost keeled over in stitches, using the phrase "Yeah, I'd like to see that happen.", which has forced my hand, making tomorrow a no choice situation for going into work ...

If I could stomp on my own toes I would. I am an IDIOT! Tomorrow is SATURDAY for goodness sake and I'm salary!

So I'm going in for two hours. No more and no less. I'll make my appearance, prove boss wrong and get the hell out, before anyone really knows the difference.

And then I am going to repeatedly kick myself in the ass for being such a moron!

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs