All Moments Are Spare

Another morning waking up to the depressing sound of my alarm clock as I hit the snooze, pull the blankets back up over my head, and attempt to grab a few more precious seconds of sleep before the scenario starts all over again.

Turning the alarm off once and for all, I gave serious consideration to taking the day off, until finally propelling myself from my bed, and back to reality. Two days already of back to back overtime, kind of clues me in that now is not the time for playing hooky. No matter how good it sounds.

And with 10 minutes to get myself out the door, I'm not helping my cause by blogging at all. I'm not in the least bit ready to go, with my hair dripping wet and my war paint still sitting by my side rather than on my face.

Maybe when I get home tonight, I can get it together, posting something longer than a quick fix and answering all the emails in my inbox.

Until then ... Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs