When Justice Is Hard to Find

I can't even begin to tell you how pissed off I am right now, having just learned that the case against Kobe Bryant will most likely be dropped.

Has he won? Has she won? Has anyone won? Or is this another case being swept under the rug, with innocence being bought for a price?

I find it hard to imagine that the charges brought against Kobe were false. I can't imagine willingly subjecting myself and my personal life to the eyes of the world, unless I was telling the absolute truth.

I could be wrong, but I believe I'm right. And it makes me sick to think that there is another rapist out there not behind bars and another one about to get out, considering how short their sentences usually are. It makes you wonder which side of the fence is really serving the life sentence.

3 comments:

lab munkay said...

Glad to hear you have the same opinon. I totally agree.

Anonymous said...

I don't think he raped her...Hes to hot...Would you turn him down? I wouldn't I jump that like a kangaroo...Was that to harsh?

KC said...

I think you've got your adjectives messed up. Your post wasn't too harsh, it was completely naive, ill-thought, and insulting.

How can you seriously think that Kobe's supposed hotness makes him any less likely to have committed rape? Do you have some sort of proof that attractive men don't rape women, because they what ... wouldn't need to?

Men who rape women don't come in easy to tell shapes, sizes or colors. You can't look at someone and say, "Oh ... He's definitely a rapist," unless you're equipped with powers not natural to this earth.

And for your information, I'd turn him down in a heartbeat ... Not that it would matter, it seems he doesn't take no for an answer.

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs