Small Worlds

An uneventful trip to Wally world this evening, leaves me wondering why after a successful 3 month boycott, I had to go and blow it, in search of under the bed tupperware containers. Containers which they had plenty of, although unfortunately for me, without any of the necessary lids to keep them closed, making my whole excursion pointless.

Small world that it is however, I ran into Bridget in the parking lot, and ended up standing outside having a chat for almost a good hour, before crying off and heading into the store. Like I said about work, the fit has really hit the shan necessitating an early meeting tomorrow morning, which if history proves true, will be about as proactive as doing nothing. Still with the amount of shouting Bridget was doing about work, we were garnering some odd stares from the people pushing around their carts in the parking lot. Between that and KC fidgeting like crazy to get the trip over and done with so she could return home all the sooner, I kept trying to close the conversation without seeming too eager to get a move on.

Psycho boy next door pretty much kept to himself today, opening the door once to look outside, before quickly slamming it shut, when he noticed that both Sheila and I were sitting outside. But for now, things seemed to have calmed down, though I still quite suspect it's only a matter of time before the powder keg will ignite. If I had to guess, this drama is far from being played out.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs