Twisted Reality

Watching the Amazing Race tonight and I'm thinking that Brenda and I would make a perfect team for a future show. And just because neither of us could find our way out of a paper bag, have no knowledge of driving stick, and aren't athletic in the least - unless you count some of the best badminton you've ever seen played in your entire life ... I still think we could give it a valiant effort. And heck, even if we lost in the first leg, we'd provide more entertainment in 30 minutes them some people have seen in an entire season.

Oh well, back to the finale.

** After post note: Way to go Chip & Kim!! The evil Colin has been defeated!! Woo Hoo!! **

1 comment:

KC said...

I think if they hadn't won, I would have had to stop watching the Amazing Race altogether ...

Between whiny Brandon and even whinier what's her name, and then the evil wonder pair Colin and Christie, whom I hear just got engaged on the early morning show episode after the finale, I swear it was getting tedious to watch.

Chip & Kim, followed only by the bowling moms were the only ones who didn't make me cringe ... Constantly.

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs