Photo Madness

Damn one hour photo and their ineptitude to live up to their name! If it weren't for them, the lateness of the hour and the fact that it is Sunday, I might now be holding today's ill-gotten pictures in my hands and posting them here for all the world to see.

Pictures I might add I should be ashamed of considering I used my zoom lens for evil and not for good. But then again, who am I to ignore one of God's little gifts when it's wrapped up in air force togs, and a Matt Damon smile.

And while the kids were busy watching the air show, which in my defense I did manage to snap a few pictures of planes and not just the good looking men who happened to be milling around, Brenda and I amused ourselves by acting like a couple of school girls in search of the "money" shot.

Like they say, the proof is in the pudding. But if I had to guess, my money shot is waiting at the one hour for me to come and collect it. Salivation here we come ...

With a day well spent outside, though a bit brisk even with the sun shining, I returned home ready to set myself to task with chores. Chores that lasted about two minutes before I was distracted by my neighbors outside. And like Sheila said, it's much too difficult to keep yourself indoors when the weather is so damn pleasing outside. And with Bob outside, it was even more pleasing. Especially considering that there are moments when I tend to be somewhat shameless. Flirting somewhat second nature, considering we practically sleep together already ... Of course there is a wall separating us and all that, but still - I can hear him softly snoring through the walls. I figure that's got to count for something ... or not.

Not that I'm really enamored by him at all, nice guy that he is. I more of less just like the opportunity to act like an ass around a man and not have to worry about the ramifications. It's another story when I do happen to like a guy however. In those cases, this mouth of mine that never seems to run out of things to say, clams up like I've taken a vow of silence. Ahhh, the world works in mysterious ways.

Anyhoo, it's getting late, and there's laundry in need of folding.

1 comment:

KC said...

And you haven't forwarded this to me because ... ???

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs