Blog Hour

I'm taking my time this morning about getting ready and getting out the door. After yesterday's early rush to work for an early morning meeting that didn't commence as early as we were told to be there - behind by 45 minutes to be exact - I'm not exactly in a rush to hit the highway and head to work. Not that I'm ever really in a rush to be there, other than when I'm already running late and taking the time to blog about it.

Speaking of blogging ... Yes, I am guilty as charged for missing a post last night. After racing around creation late after work looking for new ballet and tap shoes for KC - whose classes start tonight - and making dinner the very moment we got home, it was all I could do to send off a few emails before shutting down the computer for the evening. As for my guilt, I got over it. Though it probably had to do more with the book that I was reading more than anything else.

The funniest thing happened this morning however when my clock radio went off, announcing the waking hour. After writing an email last night, explaining my prowess in the kitchen with a Talking Heads metaphor, aka Burning Down the House, it was incredibly strange that the song that should wake me up this morning was that very one. Especially when considering that I haven't heard that song in forever. Very strange indeed.

Ach well, time for me to jump in the shower and get this day in motion.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs