High Irritability Warning

Doug the Slug is on my list. List of people I could do without. A total waste of air if you will. A lying, manipulative, lazy slimeball, good for nothing, moron of the first order. And I'm not just saying this to be bitchy behind his back, especially since I've gotten so good at being bitchy to his face. I've had it!

Had it with the snide little comments of innuendo. Done with the flagrant disregard for personal body space. Finished with the listening of stories even Paul Bunyan wouldn't have tried to pass off as true. And more than sick and tired of every single disgusting word that pops out of his mouth every damn hour of every damn day at work!

If I had my way, I'd throw the idiot into a locked trunk and call him Houdini. The last time around that is. Oh so conveniently without a key.

Still I wouldn't be as irritated as I currently am, if the jerkoff hadn't pulled a switcheroo, leaving me to wait another day for my review rather than when I was originally scheduled to go. And now I'm stuck with another night of anxiety, knowing they tore poor Toni, who may just be the most perfect employee ever, a new one with their inquisitor like style of reviewing. I swear she was shaking when she left the conference room.

I think I've decided though to do as I always do, when in these tense little situations of assume the guilt for everything that has ever gone wrong since being hired. I may be one of three, but at least when my turn comes up at bat, I'll be the only one willing to take a swing.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs