The Final Shard

Three posts in one day. And no, before you ask, today I have no life. I have no shards either ... Yes, you heard me right. The last and final shard has finally seen fit to get the hell out of my mouth! And it feels wonderful. I am running my tongue up and down my previously swollen and irritated gum and it's like heaven on earth. No more pain!

On a final note before I sign off for the night and drag my sorry ass upstairs to bed, I want to thank Orbling for the mental support he's given as of late. You're like my hero ...

Brenda however should stay away from giant rubber bands.

3 comments:

Orbling said...

A smooth gum at last, hopefully indicating a smoother life. No jagged rocks to hurt yourself on. Hopefully your body will treat you more gently from now on.

No hero, just a regular nobody whose time is best spent making worthwhile people smile a little. All I have is my time, and my heart, it's not much but I get happy people back, which is worth so much more. :)

Amy S. Petrik said...

what is a shard? sorry for my ignorance. inky

KC said...

A shard is a bone chip left over from a somewhat botched wisdom tooth extraction. Or as I liked to call it, serious mouth torture.

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs