Motivation Operation

Another day off from work today and truth be told I'm quite sick and tired of being home ... Though this is quite possibly because I have a ton of stuff to do - like still take down the Christmas tree - and have absolutely no motivation to do anything let alone sit here and flip through bad morning television.

Packed KC up for school this morning and watched from the door as she got on the bus, turning around long enough to make a face at me for queering her out by standing there with a seriously bad case of bed hair, refusing to budge until the yellow door snapped shut behind her and the bus was once again on its way. And thought to myself, "Well that's done. Time to go back to bed now."

But as much as I love my bed, I really must find a little motivation today. Which is why, a few moments ago I went to the kitchen, unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, popped a load of laundry into the dryer and made myself a nutritious breakfast to start my day. Two slices wheat toast, two eggs over easy, one 8 oz glass of apple juice and a horse pill sized morning vitamin to make up for all the green things I don't eat. (Note # 4 New Year's Resolution list.)

So enough blogging from me. I've a shower to take. But before I go, I want to share a link that was shared with me this morning via email from my new found friend Inky, whose blog is really quite amusing and well written. And since this seems to be a link to a friend, from a friend, to another friend for a friend, it's only fair that I credit everyone involved in making this link find its way to me.

So check em out ...

A Girl Called Inky

I Am Prepared to Give Up at Any Time

and finally

Invisible Book

(And to all the other blogs I read and enjoy on a daily basis, rest assured the minute I figure out how to make page links from NWTLO without throwing my whole template out of whack, I'll be listing you too.)

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs