Growing Pains

I feel quite like a little old lady shrinking into her own shoes as I've wandered around the house today. And this is one of those moments where I often remark on my own stupidity of attempting to do too much on my own without asking for help, as if help were an evil word.

Today's evil word however is back pain. As in I haven't slept right in days, I'm all out of tylenol to make it feel better and my hot water tank has finally told me to take a hike after one too many hot showers. Or as I'm more apt to put it, "Screw you Stacey. This ain't no five star hotel you're running here."

So forgive my lack of blog for the past two days and this even shorter post tonight. I've no choice but to go door to door until someone agrees to walk all over me.

(On second thought, maybe I'll just call an old boyfriend and see if he's free for an instant replay.)

3 comments:

Orbling said...

Ouch, hope you never let anyone walk all over you again, unless they are fully qualified. ;)

Hmm, hot water tank bust, bad back... You could kill two and a half birds with one stone and try knocking on eligible batchelor's door asking to use the shower with options on a decent massage? Or would that be a touch brash. ;)

Hope you feel better tomorrow, or sooner. x

KC said...

Well there is the single guy next door that I shamelessly flirt with exery time our paths happen to cross ... And yet, he's so the quiet type, I think I intimidate him much more than I interest him.

May have to look elsewhere for that world class walk on me but don't walk on me kind of guy ...

Damn! At least I can go to work today and pop some advil.

KC said...

Ibuprofen duly noted ... I thank you, my liver thanks you ... Guess I'll be trading in the Tylenol.

:)

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs